Wake up our home is on fire

A mother called me and told me they woke up at night by smoke. She was shouting: “The house is in fire!” All five children rushed out of the house.

It was a broken electric cable which caused the fire. Luckily the family’s dad just came home from his shift. He saw that their home was on fire, and he immediate run to save his family.


We are grateful to God that no one was hurt.

They needed to beat in all windows to be able to put out the fire. A wall and roof were destroyed.

Would you like to help this family?


Please make your donations to

Account Nr (IBAN)

SE 69 9500 0099 6026 0415 3987


Bank, NORDEA Sweden

You can donate online, with Payson



Sharing is caring

Similar Posts