The first day of Summer – International Children’s Day – Friend’s House Excursion What a wonderful day you provided! Even the bus ride to Kyiv was an experience. The children had a real festive day: a river cruise, lunch at McDonald’s, and ice cream. 47 children participated. Many of them were in Kyiv for the first time – not to mention the cruise on the Dnieper. It was just great.
– Best of all was the cruise on the Dnieper. It’s a vast river. I’m not quite sure if the water was cold or warm… Artyom
– When I looked down from the ship, people seemed tiny as birch buds. Lyuda, 9.
– They tied the ship with ropes so that it could not sail by itself. Roman, 9.
– There was a piano on the square near the river, and I had a go with it. Sveta, 10.
– I was scared that the ship could sink. The wind blew – what if we fly?…. Alyona, 10.
– I enjoyed looking at the beautiful Kyiv scenery from the river. Kolya, 14.
– OOOOH, such delicious ice cream. Vitya, 8.
The children send you their love and thanks.