Hello, another week has flown by.
Here are some flashes of the week’s events – from our social media. Thank you for being with us. We wish you a happy weekend. 💛💙
Thank you for the firewood
“Many thanks for the firewood to secure the heating in our home. I am single mother of two invalid children, and your help is invaluable for us. May the Lord bless you!”- Mother Nadya
The first winter day ❄️
December is here – winter and snow.
Here’s some info on the minimum pay and the existence minimum in Ukraine.
From 01.12.2020 on, a family’s existence minimum is 4665.00 Hryvnia (139 Euro), if the family has one child over 6 years old. The sum depends on the children’s ages.
Minimum pay after taxes: 4025.00 Hryvnia (120 Euro).
70% of the money goes toward food. The remaining 30% does not cover rent and heating in winter time.
Each month, the families face a dilemma. What is most important? Food or heating, heating or clothes, etc.
It’s warm at home now
Thank you so much for your share in ”Warm Winter”.
“It used to take me half a day to warm the house. I went to the nearby forest to pick and cut fallen branches.
And now, thanks to you, we have wood and a warm home. We have wood to heat the house for the entire winter. Many thanks for your help.”
– Mother Victoria and children
Happy Hugging Day ❤️
We send our hugs to all friends whom we cannot hug due to the quarantine.
/ Children’s Embassy Team